Bored.

spudley1988

I'm not going to lie I have been close to buying a 2.2 prelude for extra bang. I do know I'd miss my MB though, but there is a need for more power lol. Then on the cheaper side though lol i may find a kakimoto box from a DC2, slap that on and the whole love story could start again lol.

what about upgrading from a mb3 to a mb6? or is the insurance a killer on it for you...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think i've got bored of my mb2 yet and ive driven it for 3 years now! its perfect for me, cheap insurance cheap to run while looking beast, not really in to really fast cars etc just costs more to insure and run! every so often i get annoyed with it :lol: but another mod usually satisfies me for a while :)

I have two mates who have two or three cars a year, as they get bored. They must have no money as you nearly always loose money changing them, also they always mod each car. Madness, i get bored of mine sometimes but the next day i love it again!

Insurance on an mb6 isnt too bad for me now mate, the prelude i was looking at was also only 60 quid a year more expensive to insure than the MB3.

I used to be bad for that as well, been driving about 5 years and my MB is roughly my 32nd car lol. But the last 2 years have managed to keep hold of cars marginally longer and now have owned my mb for over a year.

This Scottish MB meet could be what i need to refreshen my love for the beast. Guessing as a few of you say we all get bored at some point.

The other thing about all our Honda's is they are soo dam reliable, if you had a French bit of s**t then once everything starts going wrong (the drive off the forecourt lol) you just want to change for something else. Whereas with ours you spend the money on mods rather than maintenance!

The other thing about all our Honda's is they are soo dam reliable, if you had a French bit of s**t then once everything starts going wrong (the drive off the forecourt lol) you just want to change for something else. Whereas with ours you spend the money on mods rather than maintenance!

X2 :lol::lol:

So true, I had a Renault megran on a 3 year motability contract and spent nearly 2 and a half years looking at MB6s and bought mine with 4 months left to run on the contract. :roll:

It wasn't too awful reliability wise, just really f*cking awful to drive, so slow and unresponsive and the interior is was filled with horrible plastic, I only had to take it back once but can't remember what for.

It's an unfortunate episode in my life I'm trying to forget. :roll: