Bored.

spudley1988

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true, auto lights and wipers are an absolute joke, lights come on when you drive under a tree and the wipers are just dangerous. :?

i would hate that! i prefer to be in control of my car :lol:

Have to agree with you. I've had a range of cars from a nova when i was just about to pass my test, through to 106's xr2's corsas etc and most of them had constant daily issues. Apart from having to change my engine in the mb ( poor maintenance from previous owner) I've hardly had to do anything to her and that takes some getting used to after years of constantly fixing stuff on crappy cars lol.

Have to agree with you. I've had a range of cars from a nova when i was just about to pass my test, through to 106's xr2's corsas etc and most of them had constant daily issues. Apart from having to change my engine in the mb ( poor maintenance from previous owner) I've hardly had to do anything to her and that takes some getting used to after years of constantly fixing stuff on crappy cars lol.

Yeah i agree, i didn't do a lot to my car in the first year in case i needed to repair something!

I'm on my 5th car in the last two years (Since my Cupra R was written off) and I'm still not happy and will be selling the Saabtanic in a few months! :lol:

Saab has my total at 12 1/3 cars over 8 years! (I part own an '88 Accord hence the 1/3 :lol: )