Bored.

spudley1988

Anyone ever get bored with their mb3? Dont get me wrong i love mine to bits but its getting depressing that most mates etc are progressing through faster cars. Been hunting preludes and even mb6's but only bags of s**te are for sale. I've also never owned a twin cam and being in mates cars makes me want one so bad :( Surely im not the only one who goes through this stage? lol.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea very true mate, not really a huge deal more that I'm planning on doing to the mb3. Maybe after a polish I may have a bit more motivation for it lol.

Yeah there is a lot to be said for a freshly washed car!

Yer does not matter what you have you always want more I still love my mb3 just need to do a mod makes me feel better . And just think you do not need to go get petrol as much :lol::lol:

I only have mb3 and mb2 they do me just fine you do not need big boy mb6 ;)

Yer does not matter what you have you always want more I still love my mb3 just need to do a mod makes me feel better . And just think you do not need to go get petrol as much :lol::lol:

Yeah but your MB2 isn't exactly as it came out of the factory now is it? :lol:

Yeah but your MB2 isn't exactly as it came out of the factory now is it? :lol:

It is

Well out of my factory :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not going to lie I have been close to buying a 2.2 prelude for extra bang. I do know I'd miss my MB though, but there is a need for more power lol. Then on the cheaper side though lol i may find a kakimoto box from a DC2, slap that on and the whole love story could start again lol.