Car of the Month May 2013 - Winner Is matty1!!!

Re-Vote!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Re-Vote!

• matty1
    • Knight

lol mate it just aint mates voting for mates.....i know no one on here except for asking for advice etc....and is just what ever car the members like tbh and i think mattys car is mint also .....but i just like Knights car.....and to quote you that "your car is as mint as they come" might have put some people off....all the cars on the civic5 forum are mint in their owners eyes and there is nothing out there that comes close.....i love my car also mate we all do thats y we here :)

Very well said mate! 8-)

All the cars deserve to win in their own rights, but then there wouldn't be car of the month!!!

Even better when it comes down to a re vote :)

X3 8-)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol mate it just aint mates voting for mates.....i know no one on here except for asking for advice etc....and is just what ever car the members like tbh and i think mattys car is mint also .....but i just like Knights car.....and to quote you that "your car is as mint as they come" might have put some people off....all the cars on the civic5 forum are mint in their owners eyes and there is nothing out there that comes close.....i love my car also mate we all do thats y we here :)

Very well said mate! 8-)

All the cars deserve to win in their own rights, but then there wouldn't be car of the month!!!

Even better when it comes down to a re vote :)

Well I know what I have and it's original not messed about with and don't look like a rover or made to look like a vti-s because it is one. Anyway I know what I got.

But yeah good luck to you lot in the vote...

Ok this has never happened before! :shock:

There's no point going to another re-vote as proberly end up a tie again,,, :roll:

So,,,,, if its ok with matty1 (matthew) & everyone else inc admin! i like to step down and give car of the month to matty1 as only one car can have the title ;)

Think this will be the fairest way of doing things!

Mates voting for mates??

That's strange.. I voted Matty when Paul's a good friend

He's worked hard and not won before. Hence my vote seemed fair to me.

I'm sure your cars lovely but are a lot of cars here. My old vti was properly mint as you call it. Not a mark or rust on it. Took about 8 months of entering cotm before I won. Doesn't matter. All cars here are worthy for whatever reasons

X2

Good of you there Paul :D Yer matty new and never won so I say yer that's fair

Good to see a new car in the cotm :D:D and like jake said mates voting for mates :roll: not sure what not messed about with means , modding is messing about with your car :roll: