The '88 Accord! Now in hibernation.

Krzys

^^^ £38 that's a bit much for that.

Yep and can still get 300+bhp without much spent on them!  

Meister do coilovers for the Stagea as well!

Uber sleeper for the win!

Decision made methinks. :D

You'd trust food made by Daewoo? 

I wouldn't trust a dose of the clap from Daewoo! :lol: 

Now up to £115 towards a car....friend paid me back money they owed......Accord's battery needs replacing though, so there goes a wedge of that lot :roll:

That b*****d, opened up outlook!

Now I have to explain to my boss why we have a Mr B stard in the address book!  :roll:

Unlucky! :lol: 

Got hold of a battery for £34, went to take the negative terminal off and there was small spark/fizz, thought hang on it shouldn't have done that from a nudge...tried the ignition, lights on, car started normally! Did a wee bit more fiddling, the terminal is loose! But the nut has siezed so can't tighten it, but it's been fine for ages! But I did notice that it was generally looking grubby so a bit of a clean and some copper grease and seems okay so far! Took the battery back unopened for a refund, happy with that!

• Like 1

result!

That can go back in the new car fund then!

Yep! Speaking of car fund, I've been in touch with a couple guys at Torque GT based down in Devon about Stagea's, I could get a Series 2 RS Four with a manual box for around £5000 or a 260RS for around £8000, I was really surprised how cheap it is considering the beast that lies beneath! 

The sensible side of me is saying to go with the RS Four, the rest of me is saying 4uck it and go all out, you only live once! Which is true! :lol:

I also think that this type of car (I.e, supercar territory) will probably be the peak of ownership for me unless I win the lottery.....which I don't often play! :lol: