The '88 Accord! Now in hibernation.

Krzys

Thats a hell of a lot better mate

BUT!!!!!!

youy have been driving her for quite a while now since returning her to the roads legally and you have only just removed the mould

YOU DIRTY LITTLE BASTARD !!!!!!!!!

Thats a hell of a lot better mate

BUT!!!!!!

youy have been driving her for quite a while now since returning her to the roads legally and you have only just removed the mould

YOU DIRTY LITTLE b*****d !!!!!!!!!

Dude, I never clean cars myself, usually just pay the local foreigners to do it! So this is big stuff! :lol: 

Krzys, let us know if JAE is any good, anymore. Took mrs unicycle there on our first weekend together a few years ago. :)

Will do dude! 8-) 

Wow, you actually cleaned her yourself. :eek:  ;)  Looks much better.

The EF looks pretty tidy too. :)

Cheers Nick, being as I'm going to JAE tomorrow and will be there until Sunday I predict boredom will ensue and my mate is taking a clay bar, probably going to hit her with that, be my first time doing it too!  

Looks a lot better now! I thought it was already clean when it been sat a while, but pictures didn't do it justice  :wink: And I like that EF! 

Cheers youth! Yeah I'm a big fan of the EF, nippy bugger too! On Meister R's as well!  

• Like 1

i grew up in a village not far from where i live called St Pauls Cray in Orpington Kent.. Which was really nice in the 70's but then at the end of the 70's early 80's onwards it became pikesville the true home of

images_zps977adf0a.jpg

Which is whypikey_zps352a6163.jpg

PMSL.....And have a trigger word like as you suggested an attack dog does LOL

• Like 1

Holy cow you washed it by hand lol lol lol and so you should do ,give her lots of T.L.C

She's had lots so a wash fitted in nicely! :lol: 

Tom, show was decent, has made me consider a Stagea as a contender for next car :lol:

Also found another Accord Aerodeck at the show, an auto but with fuel injection, looked mint!

Also spotted a silver MC2 with a GLE plate but phone ran out of electricity!

Good choice, PH shed of the week, only a bag of sand. :D

Nissan_Stagea_01-L.jpg

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=28457

Shame it's an auto though.

I was looking at that earlier! :lol: 

I can get a manual but would be big money, but I'd also end up with the RB26DETT for the privelidge too, small price to pay! 8-)