Wagonlife uk Aerodeck Stance Daily

ollie91

No no no far from finished full shave tuck and smooth :) pas delete and fuel line delete and brake tuck but......... with a new engine ;)

Not bad for a daily :lol: 

Looking forward to this! :D

No no no far from finished full shave tuck and smooth :) pas delete and fuel line delete and brake tuck but......... with a new engine ;)

That's what i thought...!!! Respect for all the work you put in your daily...!!! 

It's a great motivation for my own daily to put more effort into it.  :wink:

Thanks guys its been alot of work in not that much time. Been a few times ive thought about giving up on the old girl but i dont think i can tbh. Trying to keep it as unique as i can tbh and so far seems to be going well. Few bits off to bofy shop weekend then try to fit me camber arms the sell my kidney for the new lump and were away lol

• Like 1

Right i dont have any pics at the moment but ill type up a how to for the tuck.on here then do a proper one at a later date..

First thing you need to do is remove the battery then front bumper,head lights,wings and the side skirts (we also removed the bonnet but this is personal preference).

Inside the car remove the glovebox,air con heater and all othe plastics/fan on the passengers side along with the panel under the steering wheel also the two cornes plastics (one covers the ecu the other the bonnet release) thats pretty much all the parts you need to remove.

• Like 1

DRIVERS SIDE TUCK.....

On the firewall you will see a rubber grommet that your loom goes through remove this and all the sleeving tjat covers the wires. Also remove all the electrical tape from the wires. Disconnect the two main wiring plugs (by the turret) and the abs plug (ive deleted mine) remove all the wiring from any clips or holders along the wing also undo the earth located behind the headlight 10mm bolt. By now the loom should be fully lose. Push all the loom through the fire wall so it is in the cabin and then slice the door loom grommet and push through (recommend a welding wire tapped to a plug so you can trace them through). Then run the loom along the inside off the wing and cable tie it up but make sure to tape it up. Locate the earth to a clean contact on the wing and poke the light loom under the headlight and hey preston one loom tucked

• Like 1

PASSENGERS SIDE (BIT FIDDLY)

Follow the same steps as the drives side as the only real difference here is the fuse box.You have a small fuse box for the abs as i said i deleted mine so just removed that completely and threw it in the bin so im not sure on how to tuck that im affraid im sure you would need to extend the wires off the main fuse box to relocate it behind the wing there will be a guide on the tinterweb somewhere. Right so when youve got thloom lose and ready to.be tucked you need to again push through bulkhead and then out through the door loom again so as i said follow the previous guide. When iside the car remove the fan assembly make it so much easier and gives you a shed loda space.

FUSE BOX/ENGINE LOOM TUCK.

Right you need to buy som 6gauage power wire for this as you will need to extend the loom from the + on batter to the box. Losen the 3 ¹0mm bolts holding the fuse box in and split the box and you will see 4 plugs disconnect these as tjey need to go through the bulk head.

• Like 1