Wagonlife uk Aerodeck Stance Daily

ollie91

She'd have to be understanding being the fourth most important thing in your life! :lol:

Nothing wrong with working hard to play hard, I wish I had space to keep more cars, then I wouldn't get bored so quickly! :lol:

Will post up pics dexter and congratulations on the win :). Tom its a 1jzgte was a twin turbo now using. A singel garret gt35r turbo :D. Im not broke as such just work hard play hard haha and have a understanding girlfriend ;)

Thanks man even though i don't think it's official yet... yours will be next month i reckon! And with all the mods you're planning it's defo car of the year material 8-).

• Like 1

Can we have lots of photos of the process please, since this will be a first over here (as far as i know, correct me if i'm wrong). Good luck!

I can do that. Pictures will be on my progress / project thread or MIGHT post a how to...  :smile:

Oh no she comes maybe 2nd/ 3rd haha shes really good to me :). Thanks for that comment dexter man and as i said well done fella ;) no thumb war though gutted. Ill probably post a how to and progress pics cant promise theyll be good pics as chandlers helping and we normal just d**k about haha