VTi-S MB6 project. Turbo fitted

darthcrab

I will put some up tomorrow night.

I found about 2 hours ago, sitting in my living room and being restless, I went out to tidy the injector wires and resistors. and just by chance, see that the intercooler exit pipe had a slit in it. like an angle grinder has been at it by mistake. I never spotted that when I put it on, so it's had a boost leak since ive had it.. not cool! and im lucky to be fair. 

I have put some epoxy putty over it and then some duct tape wrapped over that until I can sort it out. gash up I know, but I have really been lucky.

talking about being restless, I have the day off tomorrow, and they come few and far between recently. So I am thinking maybe paint calipers.

Then when doing the wires earlier, and then thinking about the water bottle. I might clean up the bay too. take the strut brace off and repaint, and degrease and clean as much as I can.

I have a spare rocker cover I was going to paint, but now, I need a colour theme. what do I go with?

Someone suggested, purple wheels, bright yellow calipers.. Then maybe I can paint the rocker yellow? 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it as standard looking as possible, surprise people!

I was thinking about this last night when I went to bed. Should I keep it really standard looking. I need to do something with that front bumper, but Inot sure what, and still keep it standardish looking.

so many ideas, just one car lol

Looks like you could make some wicked 11's in the road with it now :D What sort of power do you think its running now?

Also it looks like the turbo is very low down to what i have seen normally, or is that just the angle of the pictures?

It is low. Its really meant for drag use. I got it with the intention of buying a ramhorn manifold in short while. But the td05, intercooler and pipework, fuel pump, injectors ecu with chip (and a map) was worth the price really. Seen a guy selling a manifold for around 400, but gf has put foot down lol.. it can wait.

No idea about power, 300 id like to think.

The kit is a racetech. But soon it will be anything but. This just got the ball rolling

no, I was going to today, but the bit I need to cut is at my parents house and I was being lazy. So bumper on passenger side still not right. 

I polished the headlight on that side today as it was orangey. looks great now, matches the other side lol... little things.

Oh, and I sold my spare evo injectors and a turbo manifold I had. The guy was suppose to come around to collect it but I thought he blew me out, so I went to lakeside. He called me while I was there and by luck, I had the stuff in the boot, and he lived in gravesend, on the way home. so stopped by and sold the goods.. and then ended up buying this from him for £30 lol

IMG_20130701_223501.jpg

came off a CRX, so no idea if it even fits haha