Re: KNK Project. photowhorish!

KiNK43

finally got round to starting retrim on doors.

i baught the fabricc for this nearly a year ago but never have the time.

johngreen.. inspired me to crack on with it..

DSC00450.jpg

one doown, three to go.

quite pleased with it. few little spots where the glue has come through but not noticable. will redo when the other three are done.

cut where fabric overlaps is the hardest bit!

ive used black fine fleece type material, looks very professional finish i think.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah not too bad a job, I put a cut inline with the elbow rest? bulge in the door right through to the edge. Couldnt think of a better way to do it. Can just see it but ok. Next one tonite then! Funtimes!

Cut it too big to start with. Glued center. Mask off edges and glued them. Flatblade screwdriver to tuck it in. Then when glue dried, used a scalpal round edges and handle holes etc.

Cut it too big to start with. Glued center. Mask off edges and glued them. Flatblade screwdriver to tuck it in. Then when glue dried, used a scalpal round edges and handle holes etc.

Did you use my how to mate, nice to see someone else has tried it :D

Makes a hell of a difference over factory cloth don't it!

Must admit I did have a butchers at your how to when you put it up. Very helpful thanks!

Yeah much better than standard. Just waiting on correct boss for my momo wheel. Baught ek one by mistake and had to send back. So got no airbag or column surround on at min, looks a bit s**t to say the least. Gettin there though. Then a quick vac get rid of all the plaster dust from my foreigners. Sorted.

Archived