Re: KNK Project. photowhorish!

KiNK43

spent the evening redoing my dash lighting. the white leds that i fitted a while back had fizzld out probably due to not using resistors. but oh well.

i thaught i would continue with my green theme i seem to have going on.. so here they are...

IMAG0009.jpg

i can mix RGB on my stereo too so managed to get a spot on colour match.

IMAG0010.jpg

Real nice mate.. car is looking amazing..

was just wondering, how do you change them dial lights? and where did you get them from? its blue now tho isn't it?

wanted to do mine as will be changing the steering wheel this week, and maybe I could do both if its not a mission. :)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spent the evening redoing my dash lighting. the white leds that i fitted a while back had fizzld out probably due to not using resistors. but oh well.

i thaught i would continue with my green theme i seem to have going on.. so here they are...

IMAG0009.jpg

i can mix RGB on my stereo too so managed to get a spot on colour match.

IMAG0010.jpg

Real nice mate.. car is looking amazing..

was just wondering, how do you change them dial lights? and where did you get them from? its blue now tho isn't it?

wanted to do mine as will be changing the steering wheel this week, and maybe I could do both if its not a mission. :)

Ooh ill be honest dude it wasn't very straight forward theres about 80 LEDs in there, but sanding the stuff off the back of the actual dial faces makes a massive difference. I wouldn't recomend doing this to dials as I have slightly damaged the needles. Could be worse

Yes I'm going to poly bush everything to start with, then coilovers, big brakes and b18 in there. Going to make it as light as poss without giving up the dash and door cards.

Picking up tomorrow from Newcastle.

I must be mad but the arches are solid! It's gotta be worth the travel.

its a 1.6 esi. From my research I believe its the easiest swap going. Even the mb6 engine loom plugs straight in, I hope. With just a couple of extra wires to run.

O thats the end of the m :(:( Remember the bits I would like from her :):lol:

don't worry ill let everyone be vultures before she goes. Think I may shed a tear that day!

Yes I'm going to poly bush everything to start with, then coilovers, big brakes and b18 in there. Going to make it as light as poss without giving up the dash and door cards.

Picking up tomorrow from Newcastle.

I must be mad but the arches are solid! It's gotta be worth the travel.

its a 1.6 esi. From my research I believe its the easiest swap going. Even the mb6 engine loom plugs straight in, I hope. With just a couple of extra wires to run.

O thats the end of the m :(:( Remember the bits I would like from her :) :lol:

don't worry ill let everyone be vultures before she goes. Think I may shed a tear that day!

X2 remember my bits too mate! ;) How are you anyway not heard or seen ya for along time! tried ringing you the other day but no anwser? :(

Sorry dude I ain't seen anyone for a while. Been crazy busy. I know thata no excuse.

and its gonna get worse . Two cars to strip. Baby. Work..

and me new diesel has packed up already. If is known it was a Renault engine I wouldn't have bothered! You ok tho Paul?

Archived