Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

A big thanks goes to you and your beautiful M :D...Tom shared a pic of your M on my page 2 to show me how the black silver theme would look...I was not in favor of it at first but then after looking at yours I decided to give it a go and since then never looked back :D

LOL i remember reading and seeing that myself and you saying it was not to your taste, i must admit i chuckled when the black began to happen

Im over the moon myself that my M inspired such a great build as yours, she has come along so far already and just keeps getting better, No need to thank me fella

Haha yeah i said I didn't really like it lol ;)..I actually wanted to spray the bumper strips and the lip kit silver and then have black alloys with it :D. So glad I tried the lip kit on in black before spraying it :D

• Like 1

Sweet mate like i said looks lush! What else you got planned for exterior?... Or you gonna keep us in suspense in true civic5 fashion? :)

Also may i ask, where do you get your headlight bulbs from? Ive seen some xenon bulbs for about a fiver on the bay but curious weather to buy or not? As am looking for the nice clean bluey white tinge rather than the dull yellowy colour the stock bulbs are lol!!

• Like 1

Sweet mate like i said looks lush! What else you got planned for exterior?... Or you gonna keep us in suspense in true civic5 fashion? :)

Also may i ask, where do you get your headlight bulbs from? Ive seen some xenon bulbs for about a fiver on the bay but curious weather to buy or not? As am looking for the nice clean bluey white tinge rather than the dull yellowy colour the stock bulbs are lol!!

Hmmm lets just say it would be shown as its done :D...nothing much only a few small things I still feel need to be done

My first xenon bulbs I got of Ebay for £4.50. They looked quite white but the light wasn't strong so I have got the Ring Xenon Ultima from ebay for £13.00 now like Mr.B said. They are much more brighter then the old ones but more on the yellow side also...I will get HIDs fitted eventually as I love white light :D

Already had a fair bit this month for the car so ive just ordered some £5 xenons from the bay.. Trial n error see what i get eh!!

The ring xenons are brighter but i prefur the colour of the other xenon bulb personally.

• Like 1

Already had a fair bit this month for the car so ive just ordered some £5 xenons from the bay.. Trial n error see what i get eh!!

The ring xenons are brighter but i prefur the colour of the other xenon bulb personally.

Yeah same here mate I also prefer the color of old ones but trust me in real they were no where near as bright as the ring xenon