Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

I just went back in time to when you did your wheels, there holding up well, how did you get your nuts so red?

They are holding well apart from centres where the paint has come off slightly as I had to take the wheels off a few times...Nuts I just sprayed using cheap poundland spray but they are blue now  :)

Sounds absolutely lush   [smitten.gif]

Sounds very similar to mine but I think yours have a bit more rasp to it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1GcMXo04A

Thanks bud I am so pleased about the sound as since I heard yours I was hoping I would find something that would sound similar :D

• Like 1

that sounds pretty nice! as for under sealing, you get under seal in a aerosol can, just jack up the car, clean the area that you are spraying and spray away, but mask up your exhaust and wear gloves as its horrible stuff to wash off!

Thanks mate..which areas under the car need sealing? Might try it at some point

No worries here mate on the site, we can control it on here  and anybody being abusive to other members will not like what happens !!!!

Lol glad to hear the right foot is getting more exercise

LOL i notice many things, at least now with your right foot getting more exercise you will be able perfect your march  :wink:  :wink: LOL 

Forum is definitely miles better than Facebook..no 5 year olds moaning over others car lol :D

Hmmm are you saying my march wasn't perfect already :P

• Like 1

So here is the video guys. . Hope you guys like it. . Its the first time I have tried something like this so a bit scared lol

Give it some welly! ;)

Sounds nice, look good. Result!

• Like 1