Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Sounds nice maz... Looks a good tidy job too!!

Theres never worries about posting updates on the forum for me! Am always hesitant about posting on the facehead page though! Some very immature people lurking on there!

I also feel more at home on the forum anyway... As it is basically my second home! Haha... Always getting moaned at!!! 'Your bloody addicted to that civic5!'. errm yeah.. Whats your point?! Lool :lol:

• Like 5

Sounds nice maz... Looks a good tidy job too!!

Theres never worries about posting updates on the forum for me! Am always hesitant about posting on the facehead page though! Some very immature people lurking on there!

I also feel more at home on the forum anyway... As it is basically my second home! Haha... Always getting moaned at!!! 'Your bloody addicted to that civic5!'. errm yeah.. Whats your point?! Lool :lol:

Yeah you tell her! :lol:

• Like 1

LOL from Maz's march last time i looked to a tasty looking sandwich accompanied by a chat about shopping

Well done lads, nicely taken off topic LOL..

P.S 

Mmmm, bacon.

Indeed.....

Oh and as we are discussing it as i do the majority of the cooking in our household it naturally follows that i do the majority of the shopping as well seeing as i know what is or is not in the cupboards/Huge Fridge Freezer/chest freezer

Oh and as we are discussing it as i do the majority of the cooking in our household it naturally follows that i do the majority of the shopping as well seeing as i know what is or is not in the cupboards/Huge Fridge Freezer/chest freezer

Same here, I do the majority of the cooking in our house. And seeing as I'm the only driver in the house I do the all the food shopping too.

Food only mind, any other shopping can f*ck right off.

• Like 1