Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Looks sweet mate and tbh I also prefer the MB over the Merc... Not because I have a MB, because German cars are not my style lol. That induction pipe looks awesome, similar to mine but all in one piece. Where did you get it? :grin:  

• Like 1

Stealth pic = Mean moody and sweet

Bonnet pic = looks good with induction mate

Versus Merc = M WINS for me....

Good plan mate deflect the spam attack with naughty pics of your car, just not sure showing a picture from your bedroom window with a park opposite is a good idea :wink:  :wink:

Thanks Mr. B glad you like the pics you have to agree though it's a nice view from my bedroom window :-)

Looks sweet mate and tbh I also prefer the MB over the Merc... Not because I have a MB, because German cars are not my style lol. That induction pipe looks awesome, similar to mine but all in one piece. Where did you get it? :grin:

Thanks mate..I do like his Merc also he has got fly eye tint as well :-)

The induction kit I got from someone on Facebook page..it's in nice condition..just need to turn it into CAI now :-)

I got these alloys for £50 the other day. Just wanted to try 15 inch alloys. They are in need of refurbishing as the previous owner didn't do a good job. 2 tyres are 205/50/15 and 2 are 185/55/15 with some thread left on them. Don't know how that setup works though or if I have to replace the tyres before using them.

20131028_151101.jpg