Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Your car looks stunning mate. Some good effort gone into her in a short period of time! Is the VTi-S lip and side skirts genuine or copy's? I only got a VTi-S rear lip with VTi front lip. I think it doesn't go well together but that's just me being fussy haha. Keep up the good work!  :wink:

Thanks Kyfer. Just trying my best to make her look good :D. That's a genuine full lip kit in Pirates Black. Just need to install the rear lip now. I do like the VTI-S lip more its bigger and more stylish :D

Ooya. This has really come on quick. Love the wheels. Loads better!!!

Thanks KiNK. My first ever attempt on refurbishing the wheels. I was very pleased to see the result :D

Nice! What was it like to apply the flyeye tint?  :wink: And the exhaust looks cool. I got a exhaust tip on mine too  :wink:

It was ok. I think the film I got was not of great quality. It wasn't as stretchy as the one in the video on youtube. I still have some wrinkles left at the end just couldn't get them out but it will do for now as the first attempt :-)

They look great, but you're bumper, that's got a lot of chips hasn't it! :sad:

Thanks Tom. Yeah the rear bumper needs some work done to it.I have a scratch repair kit.that would do for now but I need to clean the excess paint off first.I will put up a pic soon.

What do you think of the front ?

20130722_144834.jpg

So here is the damage I need to repair.I already got a scratch repair kit. Was wondering how can I remove all that paint left by the other car. Also any tips on repairing that big blob on there?