Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Rear window tints looking good. Did u get the pre cut stuff or did u use what u had and all the carbon is awesome. Wish I could do that to mine

Thanks mate. Na I did it myself. Didn't do a perfect job as there are a few lines and bubbles at the ends but I am happy with it for my first ever go at window tinting :). Rear screen is next but I am scared lol :D

• Like 1

You're a right carbon fruitcake like DaveMB2! :lol:

Nicely done though, there is no way I can do a neat job like that! :)

Haha. Dave gave me the inspiration for the Carbon to be honest :D but I wish I could do what he is doing to his mb2 with all the Carbon Dipping..Ah one day :)

Thanks buddy. I tried and my wife helped a lot so credit goes to her also :D

Dude, do my bonnet? ;)

Bonnet is the hardest mate. Specially as you get to the end it gets more and more wrinkles so you have to stretch it more. I got a few wrinkles at the bottom near the grill but its good for my first attempt and for all the money I saved doing myself :)

Thats a lot of carbon LOL Does look really smart though mate and the window tint looks reaaly good no bubbles or nothing at all top work....

Haha love carbon Mr. B you know that ;). Quarter panels have no bubbles at all but rear windows do have some bubbles and a few lines but I am still happy with the result. Saved me at least £90 doing it myself :D. Might try it again later on at some point.