my mb2 project

Guest civicreaper

Guest civicreaper

No its not quite straight lol is also slightly off centre and in need of re colouring as the paint clogged up the air air brush as was rather old so got some new stuff. Lights out early evening and separated in the evening painted in the morning resembled in atfernoon all good lol

Guest civicreaper

well lights diddnt happen as anticipated as i diddnt have a star key small enough so thats been shalved for a bit.

its a 2.5 inch longlife stainless steel exhaust with mild sport sound made louder with the removed center scilencer.

ordered a couple stickers for the car for a bit more individuality all ill say is they are of an iron maiden theme :)

its a 2.5 inch longlife stainless steel exhaust with mild sport sound made louder with the removed center scilencer.

If you don't mind me asking mate where and how much you got it for? Was it a direct fit or you had to do any changes?

Guest civicreaper

Vtec 2011 I like you already lol.

Ammarbm it was done in plymouth. Was a custom built ss box welded on to the original pipe so direct fit cost £160 abour 4 years ago. New company there now who charge the earth lol

My custom longlife system was £325 ish iirc, got it at the end of 2011.

Try www.topgear.co.uk where I got mine done, they should be able to point you to a local fitter as they own the longlife brand.

Nice website that one but at that price I will have to wait for a long time I think I will stick with OEM one for now lol

Guest civicreaper

Iron Maiden eh?? That takes me back Somewhere in Time. :wink:

yeah thats true but not so good when your caught somewere in time and have deja vu :)