my mb2 project

Guest civicreaper

Why not get a membership its not a lot you get the sticker you want and get access to VIP stuff :!:  :!:  :!:  or p.m the boss he may be able to help..

Back to your thread LOL that looks wicked now mate. Rep lip you say so not original how good a fit is it mate.

• 1 month later...
Guest civicreaper

Well the 4" exhaust had to come of as it was in breach of the law. Exhaust that amplifies the sound above the standard sound. Hmmmm. Well best I get the bracket rewelded on the long life one because this standard lark aint good. Black alloys are off in favour of a set of honda ones that look the same but give it a better look and are more insurance friendly and the piperx filter will soon be off in favour of the old box meaning less heat soak and better filtration

Guest civicreaper

Basically it was too loud but he diddnt have a db db meter so couldnt do me for a loud exhaust so he did me for a non standard exhaust. Propper pleb he was.

Think this is disgusting! There is no law to back up charging you for a non standard exhaust as long as it has passed emissions (which would be stated on mot cert) and has been declared to insurance!

Yet another example of 'power gone to their head!'

Guest civicreaper

Well insurance company gave me 7 days notice of policy cancellation For non standard parts so was seen as "unacceptable risk" so will go elsewhere. There is a law aginst non standard exhausts if the amplifiers the exhaust sounds from standard. Basically he couldnt do me for one thing so wormed about it another way