**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

It's ok, he dropped the price to help cover fuel, so I'm dragging my dad out for the road trip. Appreciate the idea and offer, but gives me a chance to bond with the old man too.

Next quiz for everyone, what is needed for refurbing wheels (besides paint and a good sanding) as I'm unsure how to tackle the polished lip...

To be honest, I'm calling it fate. I was so unsure about those wheels, that I was stressing whether they were worth it. However the decision has been made for me, which is a weight off my shoulders.

Also, a teenie tiny mod has been done that Tom will like when I finally get round to posting a pic...

Fair enough then mate! Can't be that bad then if the government has helped relieve you of that decision!

It helps that every 6 months I can wind up the girlfriend, as her tax is double mine.

I'm just making lemonade with it. :D

It helps that every 6 months I can wind up the girlfriend, as her tax is double mine.

I'm just making lemonade with it. :D

Double? What she got a V8 or something? :lol:

In other related news, from October paying for 6 months at a time will be cheaper :)