Aerodeck rear load cover

comedywizard

HI, 

I assume these are quite rare (were they an expensive new option and not standard?)

I've got one on my VTi at the moment but my replacement 'Deck doesnt have one so I'm thinking of selling the car without and keeping it to use on the other 'Deck?

The only thing is the new interior is beige/cream so the black cover may not match, but sure I can colour it  :wink:

Again I assume they were all black as I've never seen any other colour?

is this the re-tractable cover your on about? if so i got a beige one. you can pick em up for about £40 ish!! which is a little expensive, but then again i like cheap deals ;)

I got a spare black one kicking around somewhere I think, but you can deff get them in biege/cream aswell mate. As said above, check breakers for 1.6 LS/SE/ES, as they had them if they were (depending on which trim was ordered when new) in the sicillian red, blue, and most dark green models had it, There's a deck in the breakers where I am, but I can't remember if it was it that had the beige interior or one of the hatches next to it. If I'm back there soon, i'l see if it's there bud

Great, thanks guys. :smile:

I dont know why I thought they were only black, I suppose just because I've never seen or had to look for another colour until now.

My new model is a 1.6 SE Vtec on a 2000 'X' plate, not sure of colour yet but its like a dark green with a bluey tint.

I'll definitely check it out and if I can get one reasonable then I might a swell buy one the proper beige / cream colour than mess around with my original.

Thanks