89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

what a diaster of day, the hose didnt turn up at work, on the way home the wifes exhuast pretty much fell off (rallist agila ever lol) so had to pull that off. Then i noticed a package behind my gate, it was the brake hose yay! Then the hard pipe nut rounding off so i had to take the rally car to get tools, to top it off my jack has given up :( and i nocticed the passenger wing has been hit like from a trolley or something, moved the whole bottom half in about half an inch! Very annoyed!

Oh the prelude bloke txt me and said come tomorrow, hope that goes alright.

dont like green lol

Passed the re test with free brake fluid top up and no charge too happy days!

went and saw the prelude, its was rubbish! the paint was bad, he said its been standing a month and has driven it a few times, the disks were really rusty looked like it been sitting a year u know. When i started it the engine was hot already which is always a bad sign. Also heard a like bad bearing sound, the 4 wheel steer didnt work either. Staying away from that one but i could drive it tho but i still not fond of the looks.

That's pretty bad, shame it looked so good in the pictures, the guy had ran it before you came then. People always ask me to let them know when I'm close by and for that reason I never do! :lol:

Good luck with the sale dude! Shame to see the Accord go!

Went to see this mx5 http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201406094888607/sort/locasc/usedcars/onesearchad/used/postcode/hp156bw/model/mx-5/fuel-type/petrol/price-to/1000/page/1/make/mazda/transmission/manual/radius/20?logcode=p

What a bucket, those pics were of when he bought it im sure, the drivers wing had a massive chunk missing and had tape holding the bumper on, the interior was shot, both rear sills had been already welded and on the test drive it was like driving on rocks, a thuding sounds from the back too but on a positive note i fit into it fine and i liked it :)

So im shopping for a mx5 now but not finding any gd ones with a 1.8 and no rust.

He said to me, if the guy coming to see the car owns that accord he knows about cars! he asked me if it was an EX model! was nice lol