89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

Ive had constant brake squel all week so as was checking the brakes for stones i test fitted a new wheel (i have only trial fitted on the rear) and oh dear problems! the rivets on the inside of the rim touch the brake caliper! What to do ? do i shave down the rivets abit ? (no) or grind down the caliper a bit ?

I think it needs about 4mm to clear it nicely so what should i do guys ?

yes tom i thought of that but its gunna be a tight fit as it is believe or not so spacers are out as that means doing the arches which im not going thru again!

These are quite old so i dont really want to weaken the rivets if i can help it, will have a think, if only i could get a spare set of calipers to use with the wheels,.... dam u old car lol

Well the broke hose didnt turn up tuesday, ebay updated they had sent it today! typical! emailed them and they said i should get it tomorrow/friday, so i popped into the mot place and booked in friday slot as well :)

BUT on the way home my brake pedal suddenly went all spongy!! Yep isnt that typical the hose has properly split now! had to multitask overtime lol pulling the handbrake, touching the pedal, indicating and changing gear lol

Also ive seen a redtop prelude near by for sale, am tempted to go have a look see...