24h clock?

Dexter

I know this one is here but can't find it anymore... so how do i change my clock from 12h to 24h? I know it's simple but after disconnecting the battery don't remember no more... :oops:

I know this one is here but can't find it anymore... so how do i change my clock from 12h to 24h? I know it's simple but after disconnecting the battery don't remember no more... :oops:

Start the engine or put the ignition to second. Press both buttons on the clock at the same time and that's it :)

Any idea how to get to the light behind the clock, mine's dead  :(

You have to remove the console or change it by removing your CD.
  • Like 1

Start the engine or put the ignition to second. Press both buttons on the clock at the same time and that's it :)

Nice one, I'm away to do mine in a minute. :D

You have to remove the console or change it by removing your CD.

Depending on the size of your hands, mine are fairy small and I just about managed to do it through the head unit slot but it's very tight. There is a how to here: http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14-clock-gone-dark/

Depending on the size of your hands, mine are fairy small and I just about managed to do it through the head unit slot but it's very tight. There is a how to here: http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14-clock-gone-dark/

Unfortunately I have rather large hands, so I think I may just leave it for now. Can't be bothered with the hassle :)