New Civic Tourer

comedywizard

quite like the interior, and boot space, but the external styling's a bit dull. a type s version might be interesting (can't see them doing a type r)

x2 interior looks like a nice place to be and great load space but the styling is too busy and not very well thought out.

Have to say even though it's good that Honda have gone back to having a civic estate/aerodeck (why tourer????) I must admit I'm deffo no fan of that! If they had based it on the previous style (same as my sexy lexy) then I think it would have looked a whole lot nicer. I had the new civic as a courtesy car for 7 weeks while Lexy was in getting stuff done, and I hated it! It was a five door, and from most angles the car looked horrendeous! Them big stupid sticky out rear lights, the pointless over bulged arches, the front, in fact the whole car was ugly! And that interior may look ok, but believe me, after having that one for so long, I still couldnt find half the bloody controls! Awful instrument layout, awful layout of the controls too.  The original FN1/FN2 are a far better design. Honda fooked up big time when they updated it to the current model. The dash just looks like any other  offering from the likes of renault/vauxhall etc, with a bit stuck on top for the speedo. Just my humble opinion lol  I'd take an original civic aerodeck over the new one any day! Old skool rules! lmao.

Good find though mate!

I was behind an EP3 the other day, and was thinking how it could easilly be the back of an estate car (and a tasty one at that)... now that would have been an interesting civic estate.

Photoshop mockup anyone? 8-)