Found an MB-EK build..!

I was looking at front end conversions a while back for my MC1, whilst surfing civic life my love of EKs was rekindled.. Then I decided to look for an MB-EK or an MC-EK front end.. Bam!

http://m.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2553060&styleid=14

Looks like I'll be busy in the next few months.. With borrowing a engine crane to drop my Z6 in and then a front end conversion. BYS bumper here I comeeee! ^_^

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was posted a while ago somewhere, but I do like it, loved my EK4, they should have done a 4dr hatch like that from factory, not that I don't like the saloon though!

That was posted a while ago somewhere, but I do like it, loved my EK4, they should have done a 4dr hatch like that from factory, not that I don't like the saloon though!

Yeah I loved my EK4 (Ek9 conversion; B18) too. They did do one sort of. They did the Domani is both standard Domani and EK frontends! Only available everywhere the MB/MC wasn't! ^_^

Yeah I loved my EK4 (Ek9 conversion; B18) too. They did do one sort of. They did the Domani is both standard Domani and EK frontends! Only available everywhere the MB/MC wasn't! ^_^

Yeah, I think that's what the M's are originally based on aren't they? 

Yeah, I think that's what the M's are originally based on aren't they?

Yeah it is! But a change of styling which they sold to the Rover I believe under licence!

good effort for doing something different! but im not a fan of it.

Yeah I quite like it, but each to their own I guess!

Seen this before, I think the thing that spoils it is the bumper, it would look better with a bumper from an M. :)

I had the BackYardSpecial (BYS) one on my EK

gabe2.jpg which is what I'd put on there if I do it to the MC!

Need to get my speedo sensor sorted first!