MB1 no rear ARB and no mounting points for one

baz_ctr

Hi Guys new on here hi to you all we have a MB1 1997 1.6 we are setting up for trackdays upgraded part we think required for doing trackdays but when we came to putting a rear arb bar on ( as it haven't got one) there are no mounting points on chassis for it and also what rear arb would you use mgzs? all replies appreciated cheers  

Have you had a good look? As when I did my deck the holes were clogged up with cr4p! You can use standard mb6 one or mgzs which is thicker

Yeah had the car up on car lift and had good look no mounting points on chassis which we thought was very strange, also we are now running dc2 eye type rear lca because we are running type r suspension, it also has crazy oversteer in the wet mid corner

• 3 weeks later...

Should defo have the holes there. There on the rear chassis legs not on the subframe as on other civics. Strange my mate had an mb1 and that came with rear arb already fitted.

You don't have photo of standard arb fitted to mb so I can see where it is mounted because where the arb is mounted on other model civic's and integra's is where I expected it to be and there's where I looked 

• 2 months later...

right some going to be looking for the roll bar and all brackets & mountings (as we have nothing there for the roll bar to be fitted too) plus the little under brace too anybody got them and willing to send to Dublin,Ireland