My MB6 Build Thread Y0!

LSA9K

Few pics as she currently stands now guys

Anyone who hasent saw how she looked originally can check out the pics in the introduce yourself section

Not done much so far except for the grill and the air box mod.

Next on the list are to tint the windows get the wheels powder coated and a pirates black spoiler not sure on accord or teg one yet if anyone knows of one going let me know.

This will get added to through time - really want to get a Skunk2 inlet full new exhaust and a spoon or Skunk2 backbox modified to fit on her so again anything going im open to hearing :)

Cheers for reading and watch this space :)

IMG_20130820_18421851_zps612b25f0.jpg

IMG_20130820_18421856_zpsd5fbe9fb.jpg

IMG_20130820_18421852_zpsacba5624.jpg

IMG_20130820_18421853_zpsdc3c5da5.jpg

IMG_20130820_18421855_zps81b5d2f6.jpg

IMG_20130820_18421854_zps9c16d715.jpg

Car looks in great condition! Nice plans for it also.

I would recommend a Toyosports 4-1 manifold as they sound nice!

What about an mgzs spoiler? Saw one on another build thread and it would look mega against your black car!

Thanks for posting pics

Alastair

• Like 1

Thanks guys - Ammar yes its got a mesh grill mate I will try and get some closer pics up tonight was relativley easy to do hardest part is cutting the slats out with a small hacksaw if you dont have a jigsaw lol 

Mesh is nothing fancy just the usual stuff you get out of B&Q but it looked a lot better than I imagined it to.

Car for the age is in good nick guys but there are a few dents on the doors etc that I need to get sorted at some point but for a 14 year old car bang on :) spent 7 hours polishing on Saturday so will get the finished results up tonight

Thanks silverhawk.

Just a wee update - I have noticed two very minute bubbles on the back left wheel arch outside GAAAAAWWWRRRR

Going to get a quote from a body shop later today on getting the panels cut out and replaced if im going to be pumping money into this I dont want it dying a death in a couple of years because of it

Will get a quote on the dents as well while im there :)