Roylewaa's MB2 decision time

Roylewaa

As said above I would love a new exhaust :)

Over the next few weeks I plan on servicing with decent oil and filters, new plugs etc

A good clean and detail, painting calipers and drums

Doing the flyeyes on the front headlights, more carbon wrapping and cleaning the alloys thoroughly as 2 are badly stained yellow from brake dust

That's it really until Christmas is out of the way:)

Congrats on passing the mot mate..put up the pics of the carbon wrapping you have done..I think this time of the year most people have to get their mot tax and insurance sorted ;-). I got my mot last month and this month got insurance and a year's tax so peace for a year :-D

Few minor updates, black carbon wrap has been done on the lower parts of trim, ashtray was replaced with a one from a Rover 45

IMG_0580_zpsfdc4c028.jpg

IMG_0579_zps36037ad6.jpg

Much better, replaced the bulbs in the heater panel and on the ciggy lighter to avoid having to replace them in the future, as quite fed up of taking the interior to bits now

Petrol cap cover and rear number plate trim has had the treatment aswell

IMG_0581_zps89a9c9a6.jpg

IMG_0582_zpsd464b28e.jpg

wing mirror covers are next on the hitlist for the carbon wrap treatment, and possibly the spoiler

• Like 1

Cheers mate, yes I like it so much more, I had the chance of the carbonish trim out of a mg zs on Saturday but turned it down as I'm liking the way I have it now:) everyone who has been in the car commented on how good the red looks

The carbon wrap bug has really taken hold, don't want to do too much though

Looking good mate.. Good luck with the mirrors... Are you doing just mirror back covers... Or the whole mirror assy?

The back cover aint too bad. Its the rest that took the time when i did mine!!