Roylewaa's MB2 decision time

Roylewaa

Dash is amazing

Thanks mate :smile:

It's a labour of love as they are always little bits that need trimming or re sticking back down as they've either started to lift or crinkle

I plan on re doing the heater panel again, this time in better quality wrap as I used cheap stuff before

Just means taking the dash apart again, it been to bits that many times I can do it in a crack now

The screws (now bolts) of doom are lathered in copper grease so they fly out now:)

• Like 1

I'm in a dilemma at the moment, a mate has offered me £700 for her, without the stereo etc and a few other bits and pieces

I don't know wether to take his offer, as although I'm very happy with how I've got her and how it looks I miss a more powerful engine

I've been looking for another m, ideally a vti but at the moment theyres nothing for sale locally and I don't want to end up with a euro bucket:(

What to do what to do:(

I've actually found a deck that I'm quite smitten with, it that nice burgundy red colour

1.6 vtec ES, only downside it's an auto

Now I like autos, however I always miss going up and down the gears myself after driving them for a while, if that's still for sale when the time comes I reckon thats a candidate:)

Pic from the ad

null_zpse80f1d9d.png

Only £500:)