Roylewaa's MB2 decision time

Roylewaa

I've had 4 1.5's and yes they handle great for what is essentially a family hatchback

Rust is their biggest downfall, this one is apparently A1

He wanted £400 Ono for the car so I agreed to pay the full asking price as he has to drive it over from Manchester and getting a train home

He's a mates mate so I know it will be a goodun

I will stay an active member on this forum as I always feel welcome:)

• Like 5

I hope so, it was quite down in the dumps when I was taking the stereo out of the Honda this morning

It's weird when you get attached to a car, and you can depend on it and know it will start before you even turn the key

I know I only had it a few months, but I can honestly say hand on heart best all round car I've had in years:)

The Mazda is up at my mates now, he says the stereo has been removed so lucky I kept mine, mileage on it is 122k, I thought it would be more for some reason, that's still below average if you work it out at 8k a year:)

I hope so, it was quite down in the dumps when I was taking the stereo out of the Honda this morning

It's weird when you get attached to a car, and you can depend on it and know it will start before you even turn the key

I know I only had it a few months, but I can honestly say hand on heart best all round car I've had in years:)

The Mazda is up at my mates now, he says the stereo has been removed so lucky I kept mine, mileage on it is 122k, I thought it would be more for some reason, that's still below average if you work it out at 8k a year:)

i was the same Andy, ive bought three cars and a van since buying my little mb4 and never managed to bring myself round to selling it, luckily I got a garage to store it in

It's my wife's mate so likely I will be doing and further updates to the car so will just update as normal:)

She's already planning to get a custom exhaust fitted and having the wheels refurbed and powder coated :)

The new Mazda sounds tasty, I am looking forward to this! My neighbor has a 323 1.5 and he loves the thing to death. We're always ripping each over saying which one is faster, my Civic or his 323 :lol:  I think the 323 has more torque than the Civic 

Well I'm happy to report it is awesome, loads of grunt with a nice 6 cylinder rumble

I was grinning all the way home, and went through quarter of a tan of fuel in 20 minutes

I shall stick up some proper pics tomorrow:)

The 1.5 323f is only 89bhp and I found it to to be about the same as my mb2 torque wise

• Like 3