Low fuel light

Roylewaa

As title do all m's have one?

I remember my ES mb4 did, however this mb2 doesent seem to, fuel level was low this morning, literally below the bottom line yet there was no light

Would that also cause it to run lumpy for a few seconds? Was fine when I pulled away

I have put fuel in now and don't normally run it that low, I just wanted to see if there was a low warning light :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for that, least I know now, I usually always keep above a quarter of a tank anyway

So is that likely of caused it to be lumpy for a few seconds before I moved off? Car was on the drive facing slightly down hill, it was like it was running on 3 cylinders briefly

i must be in a minority here because my light starts to flick on as it gets to the bottom line and will do at least 30-40 miles when the light comes on constant maybe more i do not know as i was working and finally got to a garage after that many miles

and takes about 40 litres from when light stays on so about five litre reserve which sounds about correct to me...

i must be in a minority here because my light starts to flick on as it gets to the bottom line and will do at least 30-40 miles when the light comes on constant maybe more i do not know as i was working and finally got to a garage after that many miles

and takes about 40 litres from when light stays on so about five litre reserve which sounds about correct to me...

Your a lucky guy then :)

My eg light flickers on at about 1/8th tank.

But mb used to go well below 0 before coming on.

Also both cars loose about 1/4 tank if parked at left curb. Awesome fuel sender placement by Mr honda