stevie's Mb2 hard decision to make

powerofdreams

Do you think it looks as good as when its done by people in that game..

I ask because i  am thinking of the same (well have been since modding began) and just wondering as i will weigh up the cost difference and who knows..

The trick is to do it with the window soaking wet. Means u can move it bout. Only done the small quarter windows at mo but will let u know once I've done the rest.

When u look at few hundred quid to 25 quid and a wee bit time and effort. Even if u have to get couple of sets. Plus u get the 'i done that' lol

sounds good i will decide after i get a price, i get a discount with a firm over dorset way and im going there next week for a few days. so if i get a chance to ask them how much i can weigh up the difference as im not 100% confident with doing windows, i know if i get one bubble it will be ripped off. I have seen a few people who had them done professionally and after a few days or more a couple of bubbles appeared or the edge begins to come away, at least i can go back to them and get them to redo it for nothing if this happens...

Enough about me LOL when you going to try the big window ?????

Take your time, if you have pets keep them well away as dog/cat hairs get between the film and windows easily

I find hoovering the car out first helps, make sure you get the liner sheet on the right side etc

A spray bottle of soapy water, craft knife, pair of scissors and an old credit card and your good to go:)

Even easier if you can remove the windows first

• Like 1

IMAG1026.jpg

Well the quarter went well but f**ked the rear windows. One didn't make it to the window and the other I ripped. Practice makes perfect. Not trying the boot lid yet. Might leave that today lol after my disaster