Civic d15z8 mb3 project

Guest seascalelouie

Guest seascalelouie

I remember seeing this on ebay not long ago with those hideous yellow steels! Looks sooooo much better with the sxi rims

yeah they were horrible haha!

Nice and different and as we all know different is good (most of the time) i agree the wheels you have on look much better

You will find here that we all frown upon people attacking other peoples build, if you do not like something say so but without insulting people is my logic.. We also have a great team running things so were all kept in check LOL

Guest seascalelouie

cheers guys! im tempted to go lower, but that would be silly! it scrapes enough as it is, 20mm spacers on the rear would be nice, maybe stretched tyres, also looking in to geting a 4-2-1 mani for it and a bike back box ( something different ) also if anyone knows where theres a vti's front lip going cheap im interested! 

To be honest I wouldn't look too much into stretched rubber (or spacers) until you change to wider rims. I'm guessing you're running 185/55 15 tyres? You'd need bike tyres to get any stretch on the corsa rims, and the cars start life with 175's as it is :P