Silver MB6 vti Wheels fitted!

Civicnige

i tried doing that on my old civic and the bold was seized so bad i had to compress the original shocks and the new coilovers to get them in and out i can see me having to do that on this one!

If you undo the upper arm where it joins the body, it drops nicely and making the rears a doddle too. :)

is the upper arm where the lca attaches to the center of the car or is it something else :)

i tried doing that on my old civic and the bold was seized so bad i had to compress the original shocks and the new coilovers to get them in and out i can see me having to do that on this one!

is the upper arm where the lca attaches to the center of the car or is it something else :)

If you look at the top of the hub, there is an upper control arm that mounts to the body inside the wheel well in front of the shock.

• Like 1

Think ive sourced a sports cat and mongoose cat back for a good price just waiting on the reply and emailed about my koni stuff, im thinking if its goibg to be a long wait I will go for my 2nd option some mgzs shocks and lowering springs so have to see what larkspeed say