My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

first I want to say a major thanks to the vote people who voted me in the car of the month lol and anyone know a good link for a civic engine top strut brace

Try 10000rpm he's probably got a couple, also got an itr one at the moment.

ah not had a good weekend as Friday night when over a pot hole in the road which wasn't covered off by road workers as has made my rust joint on my rear arch get worse as its where the rear bumper joins on the drivers side some of you might of noticed in in some pictures.

what I mean by worse is that when I hit it hard its now made my bumper looser on that's side so Ive now got no choice but to make the next thing I do is treat that and respray it which at the moment not really getting the weather for here so, but I don't wanna pay out and put it into a shop as would be expensive

I dunno ive come across a small patch same place other side now and also I got rust on the bottom rear doors the space between my door and wheel arch , just gonna have a look if weather ok on weekend and hope and pray theres nothing wrong with it under the black trim as I know they do rust.. was seriously hoping to get this down mimms services at north weald Honda day in april, but have to see how bad this all is hopefully it only looks negative but aint as bad as it looks, as cant  take a rusty car down a Honda day car show :(

If worse thing comes I can always see if my insurance company will allow me to get a VTI model but dunno with only 2 years no claims might be pricey :) but hay I wanna save this girl first as is fixable