My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

the dials aint looking good as one of the plugs dont fit, but either way i now have red lights behind my current dials as took the red bulbs out haha but i'm still not giving up hope as might beable to come up with something 

hey guys update on dials i have ordered some white facings for my current dials and going to take the hands off the mg dials as prefer them hopefully it all works out.

So come on guys help me out here i am got the biggest budget in the world so any cheap mods anyone got an idea for ? as seriously wanna start being a contender for cotm next year as put in twice and havent gota single vote.

Current Plans :

finish off dials,
flyeyes on rear lights
change side repeaters
install a set of driving lights as currently dont have front fogs
hopefully change interior trim

Recently changed

silver gear knob installed

mg zs ashtray installed

so any ideas guys would be greatful thanks

hey guys update on dials i have ordered some white facings for my current dials and going to take the hands off the mg dials as prefer them hopefully it all works out.

So come on guys help me out here i am got the biggest budget in the world so any cheap mods anyone got an idea for ? as seriously wanna start being a contender for cotm next year as put in twice and havent gota single vote.Current Plans :

finish off dials,

flyeyes on rear lights

change side repeaters

install a set of driving lights as currently dont have front fogs

hopefully change interior trimRecently changed

silver gear knob installed

mg zs ashtray installed

so any ideas guys would be greatful thanks

What about lowering her a bit with some springs, dechroming, change of wheel colour to black or gun metal grey, always looks good on a silver M also you could look out for a silver M breaking with colour coded mirrors and door handles.

yeah aint sure about lowering as my wheels are close now as not standard size rims, dechroming i might sound sad but i think crome suits the silver so even tho tht myt sound old school lol

Have a look through the other threads and see what ideas you like/don't like and then you can come up with a plan of what sort of direction you want to go.

And post lots of pictures when you change or mod something, we love pictures. :D

Ive got side repeaters like them, if you go on the Civic5 facebook page a guy put a ad on there yesterday breaking a silver aerodeck with colour coded mirrors and door handles.