My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

all the rust is on the mend and thankfully I got a good colour match on the paint and fort I would fix my rub on the rear bumper aswell so that's all nice and clean now just gota wait a few days to beable to tidy up the rough edges with abit of t-cut and should all look as good as new.

Also guys now I am over 200 post does it mean I get my Civic 5 stickers as looking forward to getting them on

oh right yeah just seen £20 but I think I gonna have to wait as need to buy some new front brake discs I discovered over this weekend as a tad worn :shock:

haha I got my MOT in April/May so I gonna try get it sorted , on a sad note tho looks like my front LED running lights haven't lasted long as one has gone out today but hopefully only a loose wire or something :(

woop woop now I get a chance to get back online properly ive now a VIP yes :) also cars on the repair as I think my led lights could be a connection as they now flicker the rust is treated and now just needs rubbing down to blend the colour :)

• Like 3