My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

yh i do like the ez lip but wud prefer a vti kit, got the half leather interior and matching door cards from adam rafique great guy as most of you guys know just need to fit the rears and cards now when i get time , got the rear tints here now just need to fit once i get time

• 3 weeks later...

anyone know how to remove the brake light some of these have installed on them that's mounted on the rear window as I don't want to start taking it off to find two bolt holes in my rear screen??

Im loving the deflectors dude m's always look better with them were the an easy fit?

As for rust if you find any more i recommend built hamber rust treatment its awesome i used it on my 36yr old mg b n it really works the do converters, preventers and weldable primers it will cure car cancer

cheers for the tip mate and yeah wind deflectors easy fit

just fitted a cold air induction kit shame ive had to put the intake for it in the bumper but adds that bit extra to my small engine so all counts

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys just letting you all know i am still about the and mb3 still going sorry i aint posted any pictures lately as my fone stopped working a while back hence y i dont get on here much plus not done much moding recently either as running out of ideas as struggling to get a vti lip so cant get the winglets but been thinking bout up rating  the engine abit but wouldnt know where to start.