My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

As Tom says mate, good pictures make a massive difference also you got too remember most of the other cars have had a fair bit done to them. Few more mods and some good shots in the sun and enter again ;)

yh will have to try to at somepoint :)

Those lights look great mate, as does the interior trim, love that.

And bodged or not some of the work powerflow have done for me in the past has been awful. If it doesn't blow who cares

thanks mate, interior trim was a pain to do but worth it in end and thanks mate bout the exhaust cause yes i know it doesnt look good but when are people looking under my car so plus online meets mot requirements so just gota wait and see but hopefully more mods to come 

• Like 1

lol yeah i know only issue with fly eyes but hay we all do things to our cars that dont last long and with the c.o.t.m i find it hard to even get a vote lol maybe people dont like me :(

I wouldn't worry about that, there is pretty much no dislike for anyone here, people may not like what you do but we always appreciate the effort you put in.

It would be a very boring place if everybody's tastes were the same.

Don't panic!

A good photo in a great location will help loads. There are other outstandingly clean cars that have never won, like nikh25's mint vtis for example.

I only won after a semi-pro took a picture of mine. (Same photo as in my sig)

Yes a good photo helps. Mine has been up several times and not won as Tom says, I always seem to get nominated against awesome cars. :)

By the way it's not totally mint but I am working on it.

Aw nice really looking forward to seeing them fitted. Where and how much were they. Would suit my theme really well.

ebay mate and they cost me £30 if you go on ebay and keep an eye out you can get them cheap but there are some on there for around £50

No wonder my rear lights are getting dimmer! They will be coming off soon then!

if you clean flyeyes well with alot of soap they should be alright , thats what i do anyways and i work in a quarry so cars always getting covered in dirt. ive always said tho if i removed my flyeyes i'll put eyebrow lips on them haha :)

• Like 1