my civic mc2 aerodeck

baige

Hi guys my names matt and heres my build tread for my aerodeck

Well ive been in the honda game for a long time but never had a M till about 2months ago when I needed to get something abit bigger than my ej2 so started searching for a bigger honda and came across a standard vti deck and thought to myself bingo that will do the job well I got told how good the Ms where but didnt think anything of them till I picked mine up and done the 300mile drive home init I was a turned mate to the M that is anyway the 1st thing I done to it was got some rota slips for it then took the coilovers off my ej2 and bolted them on and I was happy for a while and didnt touch the car for about 3weeks as I didnt feel that it needed any more as was only goning to be a family wagon but then I cam across a mc2 going very cheap with the full vtis kit so couldn't turn it down and then it all started so I fitted the kit and painted the csm cover up and found a dc2 front brace for a good price and fitted that and a hks filtter that I had from some of my past cars so was happy with it again then about a week later the exhaust started to blow so decided it was time for a stainless and decat but funds was a little low so tried out a sportex system and I love the sound of it and I can feel a small difference with it on then I went and got some wind deflectors for a mg zs as I couldn't find any for the mc and they fitted like a glove so was well happy about that but in the mean time I was getting very bored with the slips so it took me a while to find the right ones for the car but in the end I went for some dr03s and I think they suit the car very well but I do need some rear camber arms as ive rolled the arches and still a little scrubbing but got some in the post so should be here and fitted soon but sadly ive only got afew recent pics of my mc as my phone shat its self 2days ago and lost all my pics so ill share what ive got now and try and get some of my old pis back and share how it used to look

Cheers baige

Yeah I just seen yours chandler but I paid for some yesterday and cheers guys im abit stuck on what to do next now tho and yeah I love the vtis kit and I couldn't believe my eyes when the car I got offered pulled out there yard with the full kit on it and he only want 300 for the hole car