Ok so Im looking to get another new car!

jamestopdog

Yer jaz but as mr brown said mb3 I can get 50 mpg out of mine and with a few mods I you get 128 bhp :) yes I no the jazz k20 supercharge it was sweet but just do not take it out in the wet just a handful that's why it's no more and not that Eco lol

Or if not honda what about seat Ibiza fr 1.9 tdi like my otherhalf s Sarah FR she has a remapped pulling 179bhp and sh-- loads of torque and 40+ mpg

Jazz k20 supercharge? That would do me!

To be honest Dave my mb4 wasnt that juicy just a bit unrefined for the daily slog to work, and after the mazda fancy something more modern again, but obvioulsy still have the m for weekend fun, never be without a m!

Like the ibiza and my mrs has a audi a3 tdi which is a great car, torquey and good mpg bu really got my heart set on a japanese machine. If I can find a nice Jazz ill have it,if not someone mentioned suzuki swift, the 1.5 looks a good bit of fun. And always liked the look.

No rush though, changing my insurance over tomorrow (again) and firing up the mb4 and using that til something turns up. Going to plastidip the old 17s i got lying around and stick them on I think.....oh and find that leaking water ingress

It was the 1.3 100bhp version, the phase 2 Jazz which came in 2009, it was decent as a town car but I took it to south Wales for a weekend and had to give her all she's got to keep up and with 5 up and loaded to the eyeballs hammered the MPG, around 30mpg under those particular conditions!