Ok so Im looking to get another new car!

jamestopdog

Yer jaz but as mr brown said mb3 I can get 50 mpg out of mine and with a few mods I you get 128 bhp :) yes I no the jazz k20 supercharge it was sweet but just do not take it out in the wet just a handful that's why it's no more and not that Eco lol

Or if not honda what about seat Ibiza fr 1.9 tdi like my otherhalf s Sarah FR she has a remapped pulling 179bhp and sh-- loads of torque and 40+ mpg

Ok managed to drive a Jazz today, standard 1.4, dont know what I was expecting but god they are slow, especially after the mb! Think i would have to spend too much money doing one I would be happy with, so unless I find one thats already been breathed on, i may well do what you suggest Dave and get a seat tdi.

Obviously keeping the m aswell!

I went on a top secret mission today, to capture jamestopdog driving an oap's car......

this picture is what I managed to take...

it may be shocking to some people.....................

but this is it......

s19-ep5-post-show.jpg?w=458&h=258

sorry james I just couldn't help my self....

• Like 1

Ok managed to drive a Jazz today, standard 1.4, dont know what I was expecting but god they are slow, especially after the mb! Think i would have to spend too much money doing one I would be happy with, so unless I find one thats already been breathed on, i may well do what you suggest Dave and get a seat tdi.

Obviously keeping the m aswell!

Yeah you see what I mean now? Slower than a snail getting a lift off a turtle! :lol: 

I went on a top secret mission today, to capture jamestopdog driving an oap's car......

this picture is what I managed to take...

s19-ep5-post-show.jpg?w=458&h=258

sorry james I just couldn't help my self....

rlol.gif1