Ok so Im looking to get another new car!

jamestopdog

Used to work in a honda dealership so swung about in jazz's quite often. Not the fastest thing on the planet by any means, lovely to drive though and very economical. Very popular amongst the 'older' people lol.

Unfortunately I have to report 1.6 ep civic is pretty poor on fuel.

My eg is much better if driven sensibly.

40 mpg is easily achieved in the eg on motorway.

Ep is more like 35 mpg. 25 round the town.

Would much rather have a eg than a ep mate, before i bought the mazda i did even look at the type s, but just didnt light my fire

Used to work in a honda dealership so swung about in jazz's quite often. Not the fastest thing on the planet by any means, lovely to drive though and very economical. Very popular amongst the 'older' people lol.

Thats interesting, going to have to track one down for a test drive.

Proper old persons car your right, but thats why im going to have to modify it (any excuse)

I'd go for the Jazz mate, excellent wee cars! Dawn was actually thinking of buying one last year to use as a daily, and keep the miles off her deck. Even had a test drive booked but sadly she never got to do it due to passing away.

I've seen a few modded Jazz's in the metal, and believe me they look the nuts. There's a jordan yellow one going around here..........full mugen kit, Tinted windows, slammed, and think it was racing hearts on it or something similar. It looks immense! If you don't mind an import, they did a Fit Sport in Japan that was 1.5 supercharged!

Also seen the K20's Jazz, which also ran a supercharger iirc. Built by Gerry at Performance tec, same guy that built Daves K'd MB2. It was featured in Total Honda mag, and was stunning too!

But engine conversions aside, if you're looking for the economy and practicality, you won't go far wrong with a Jazz........and they deffo can look hard as nails modded! Do it!!

I'd go for the Jazz mate, excellent wee cars! Dawn was actually thinking of buying one last year to use as a daily, and keep the miles off her deck. Even had a test drive booked but sadly she never got to do it due to passing away.

I've seen a few modded Jazz's in the metal, and believe me they look the nuts. There's a jordan yellow one going around here..........full mugen kit, Tinted windows, slammed, and think it was racing hearts on it or something similar. It looks immense! If you don't mind an import, they did a Fit Sport in Japan that was 1.5 supercharged!

Also seen the K20's Jazz, which also ran a supercharger iirc. Built by Gerry at Performance tec, same guy that built Daves K'd MB2. It was featured in Total Honda mag, and was stunning too!

But engine conversions aside, if you're looking for the economy and practicality, you won't go far wrong with a Jazz........and they deffo can look hard as nails modded! Do it!!

Thanks for all the info Dave, think you just swung it for me....sold!!