Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Yeah I've had a set before in an old car with the little tab. Makes life a lot easier!

Definitely not genuine and I'm not sold on silver, but these are quite nice

http://bit.ly/1dKyJ9a

Ah those are the ones I mean! Not Spoon!

You could say it's clean, with it being new, it's just an exhaust, does it's job :lol:

Yes I survived my trek to Bolton to fetch the fan blades! They've been refurbed so are like new, only the tires are basically no good but he did say in the ad so I knew before hand! No pictures as it was dark by the time I got there and they are black... :lol:

Coming back home I ventured via snake pass (A57), brilliant brilliant road! The M held her own really well! But spongy! Needs Meisters! Slightly cooked the brakes at one point, heel and toe is so easy in Civic's though with my wide feet!

:mrgreen:  Love snake pass, not been up that way for donkeys though. :(

Those pedals look decent Grant, should make things easier for those of us with narrower plates, I'm with you on the silver though.

:mrgreen:  Love snake pass, not been up that way for donkeys though. :( Those pedals look decent Grant, should make things easier for those of us with narrower plates, I'm with you on the silver though.

Will have to keep on the hunt for a black set, or maybe as these are less than £20 get them n spray them. Just don't think the paint would last long seeing. How much use they get.

Back into these wheels, it's been light for three hours now, where are the pictures!?!!?

Indeed he's been looking for ages for them!

Worse still these were the ones he found :lol:

Great buy mate. .looking forward to the alloys fitted pics. .should look awesome

Be a while yet dude, want the colour changing and needs new tyres as the ones on them are no good!

Will have to keep on the hunt for a black set, or maybe as these are less than £20 get them n spray them. Just don't think the paint would last long seeing. How much use they get.

Back into these wheels, it's been light for three hours now, where are the pictures!?!!?

You'd have to paint them, they don't make them in black as far as I know!

B74BC5CC-74DF-4DB0-B48C-0348CEF0EE25_zps

5A24457E-154B-4C5B-B833-95BAAC04F9EF_zps

Ooooohhhhhhhh shiney shiney :-D

Look mint mate

Tyres to be swapped over??

Standards are 15" and these are 16" so need new ones!

They are going to look Awesome! Like mirrors! Are you sticking tuner nuts in there?

I think red ones would suit the gunmetal/anthracite colour I want them to end up! Would need the regular type rather than tapered nut but that detail can be addressed later, can't afford to do anything else with them this month but they will eventually become the 'winter' wheels! Have another set to buy yet as the 'show' rims!
  • Like 1