Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

this is a cool mod! is it easy to get used to? my friend had an mx5 and kept putting the wipers on to signal for a while haha

Still do that sometimes, i thought it just different makes of car not were they were made, school day number 3...

Still do that sometimes, i thought it just different makes of car not were they were made, school day number 3...

Generally if they drive on the left hand side of the road and the steering wheel is on the correct side in the country of manufacture then indicators will be on the right.

We bowed to European pressure in this country and switched the stalks over, still surprises me don't drive on the right yet. :(

• Like 1

this is a cool mod! is it easy to get used to? my friend had an mx5 and kept putting the wipers on to signal for a while haha

Yeah it's been easy for me but the Accord has them that way round and I've spent at least a year driving that over the time we've had it :lol:

The mounts??

Yeah on the M the wiper and stalk have different sized mounts! Wiper is half the size of the indicator size which is why in the pictures above you see me just changing the whole unit instead of just the actual stalks! :)
  • Like 1

Great! Proper way round!

Can you get JDM stalks with variable speed intermittent wipers? that'd make it doubley worth it!

Don't think any Honda had that did they in that period?

Yeah it's been easy for me but the Accord has them that way round and I've spent at least a year driving that over the time we've had it :lol:

Yeah on the M the wiper and stalk have different sized mounts! Wiper is half the size of the indicator size which is why in the pictures above you see me just changing the whole unit instead of just the actual stalks! :)

Ah ok mate. Will keep a look out for a set :-) you'll probably be bombarded with PM's if I do attempt it though

Ah ok mate. Will keep a look out for a set :-) you'll probably be bombarded with PM's if I do attempt it though

Haha! No worries dude!

If you want you can have this ITR one off me and then you just need a wiper stalk, could even send the EF one with it? It'll work but you'll need to get creative with fixing it to the mounting as it's half the size, will line up with one screw hole but would need gluing or something to compensate? :idea:

Haha! No worries dude!

If you want you can have this ITR one off me and then you just need a wiper stalk, could even send the EF one with it? It'll work but you'll need to get creative with fixing it to the mounting as it's half the size, will line up with one screw hole but would need gluing or something to compensate? :idea:

That would be amazing mate! PM a price and your PayPal :-)

What wiper stalk did you end up using? An EG?? Would prefer to get one that fits right, not saying that in heavy handed, but the Ms, well haha :-P