Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

You may be able to get to the wiring by pulling the arch liner back.

Out of interest where is that kit from???

Not using a dual filament bulb???

Very nice! I am seeing more people getting Magnecores lately. I will defiantly get myself a set if anyone can prove to me they do make a difference. Coz they're not cheap :lol:

Ooo USDM sidelight mod  B) I can't help you on the wiring because I never done it before :)

Well my leads had mould appearing, so worth it just for fresh leads if nothing else! Felt a lot smoother pottering through town! Gave it a bit of stick but it was down hill so can't reliably say if it was better than before or not but felt damn good! 8-)

You may be able to get to the wiring by pulling the arch liner back.

Out of interest where is that kit from???

Not using a dual filament bulb???

It's an eBay special :lol:

Using a resister and live feed from the sidelight to give the bulb a constant 5w to illuminate and then when you indicate it'll allow the full 21w to the bulb so it'll act like dual filament! That's the theory anyway!

Just out of interest, it's a great sounding mod, but aren't you going to get pulled continuously?

Shouldn't do, older Civic's (EF) have it as a standard feature!

Ah magnecor leads look great mate. .I want ht leads and iridium spark plugs for mine but the combination at least is worth £76 and with magnecor it will be £106..so I keep delaying it for now lol :D.. looking forward to the USDM mod. . Should look proper nice with your car

• Like 1