Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Yours looked well tidy mate, was just a shame she was parked next to nikh's as that just took p/b shine to another level LOL

Another great year at the fest mate, sorry i missed you leave mate was on the opposite side of the track filming the civic5 cars on track..And my phone and both my mrs phones decided to not work at the fest ffs LOL

• Like 1

No worries dude! We'd watched and filmed from the bit at the stand! I know mine was 100% clean after the drive down but still decent but Nick's is awesome and the difference between my car and a really loved and cared for car showed! Need to improve mine some!

As you say a really loved car, he has been pampering her since he got her and the results of a long period of pampering shows, and alexs ffs was just showing my mrs the video clip i took of the walk along the line of M's we done and pointed out about nicks being amazing then we got to alex's in the line (and it was raining as you know) but still alex car was shining when none of the others could as the sun was nowhere to be seen, his is just another level together...

• Like 5

It's been attacked by diarrhoea ridden birds at my mates so needs a going over!

B*stards.  :evil:

Cheers mate, not a speck on yours or others like Nick's or Alex's etc super clean M's!

Yours looked well tidy mate, was just a shame she was parked next to nikh's as that just took p/b shine to another level LOL

Another great year at the fest mate, sorry i missed you leave mate was on the opposite side of the track filming the civic5 cars on track..And my phone and both my mrs phones decided to not work at the fest ffs LOL

Aww, shucks you guys. :oops:

Don't worry you'll get there, as you say I've been pampering for a long time and that makes a difference, plus I'm happy to help either of you with some tlc.

Alex's is beyond clean like you say, I feel a few others need a mention in the super clean category though, they are; Phill1975, HondaPaul, Grant and Matt Cole (Philthylow?).

Phill's engine bay is stunning!

Loved the interior on it! Looked a very nice place to be!

It is a great interior, so jealous.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Cheers nik it's getting there slowly changing a few things to improve it. Loved yours looked so clean and Paul's is just awesome is only word I can think of to describe it can't wait for next meet