Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

M's all over the UK lit up like Christmas trees! 

We should make our own Coca Cola commercial. 30-odd M's with LED lights. :lol:

And me with 1 HID!

Only for a short while! 

HID kit was sent out yesterday, might turn up today according to the seller! 

Got my USDM mod from @Chandler yesterday as well so that's a job for one evening this week! 8-)

HID kit came today, sweet!

Brakes need attention, squeak from the front and sounds like it's starting to bind on the near side (constant rubbing noise), offside rear I have just discovered is also binding, possibly the handbrake? Loads of brake dust on the one wheel, other three are still relatively white! There's a place not too far that can refurbish them all for around £150 which is pretty good!

HID kit came today, sweet!

Brakes need attention, squeak from the front and sounds like it's starting to bind on the near side (constant rubbing noise), offside rear I have just discovered is also binding, possibly the handbrake? Loads of brake dust on the one wheel, other three are still relatively white! There's a place not too far that can refurbish them all for around £150 which is pretty good!

All 4? That's good then, as long as you get new pistons and seals etc.

Yeah that's what it says in the quote! May have to call off my trip to Wales this weekend to help fund it though!

Are callipers easy to remove if you've never done it before?

Yeah that's what it says in the quote! May have to call off my trip to Wales this weekend to help fund it though!

Are callipers easy to remove if you've never done it before?

Fairly straight forward from memory but you'll want pipe clamps to stop fluid leaks.

It's decided, day trip is off, hoping to get the cR onto a ramp at my brothers place Saturday afternoon instead, find out what's what if we can then I'll know the extent of what needs doing! I reckon one rear calliper at the very least needs a refurb the way it's sticking, I think one at the front is the sticking too, possibly mean discs? Pads from what I could see have meat left on them.

That's a sh1ter mate lucky your loaded lol

I'm just good with money, living with parents helps but I'm by no means loaded :lol:
  • Like 2