Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Not the pin through the handbrake cable is it??? Ohhhh man that sucks.

That's the one! Hammering it after copious amounts of wd40 didn't get it shifted so my brother is bringing a portable heat jobby, probably fire to expand the hole and knock it out! Otherwise the callipers are ready to go be refurbished!

Hoping to get the projectors fitted in the week if I get decent weather! :-)

can i have your old lights? :P

joking aside, this job is fairly high on my to do list now, pretty sure the rear passenger isnt working at all now :S where are you getting your calipers refurbed?

• Like 1

Nah not bothered with the Accord, mostly I walk to work but on my QMC days I'll get a lift to City for 7 then bus w@nker over to QMC on the free shuttle, then same back to City and walk home after. Evenings and weekends I'll use mothers Corsa or the old mans S class (preferred choice) or get a lift!

I'm keeping hold of these lights short term, MOT in July so just in case :lol:

Haha let me know how the projectors get on in the mot, im sure I'm not the only one who's curious

• Like 1

Just about everyone seems to be slacking this week, had estimated delivery date of at least next week on the braided hoses, just had an email saying the pads are delayed, I know that if I get the callipers to the place tomorrow that it's up to three working days so potentially next week. Best put my feet up then! :lol:

Yeah, just re-ordered the braided hoses for the third time, didn't realise Mtec sell them! Right part no. as well!

• Like 1

Yeah, just re-ordered the braided hoses for the third time, didn't realise Mtec sell them! Right part no. as well!

That's good to know. Should've set up a group buy! :lol: